Wax carving is so much fun and the perfect way to craft your own stunning piece of jewellery. There are no rules when it comes to working with wax and lots of ways you can create different texture and patterns on your earrings. Our instructions booklet and helpful hints on Instagram will guide you through the process using different techniques to create your perfect pair of hoops.
Our kits supply all the tools you need to carve, sculpt and create your very own pair of hoops.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's pretty simple really.
- Choose your hoop carving kit, we send you the kit, you send your finished carving back to us in the prepaid envelope provided in your kit, we then have your earrings cast in sterling silver, solder on posts, add butterfly scroll backs, polish it by hand and then post it back to you!
Your kit comes with the following:
- canvas pouch, thumb protector, carving tools, craft knife, pencil
- 2 pairs of hoop waxes (one for practice, one for real) although you can pay £50 extra to have your second cast.
- Extra block of wax to practice texture and engraving on, file, sandpaper, instructions booklet with pages to sketch your ideas on, return card, prepaid envelope and gift box to send your waxes back to us in.
- We will always be on hand to give you any help and advice via our instagram or email.
This kit is currently only available to UK addresses. Due to this kit containing a craft knife by purchasing you are confirming you are over the age of 18
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.