After many requests for kits after hosting our wax carving workshops they are nearly ready for you to do at home!
Wax carving is so much fun and the perfect way to craft your own stunning piece of jewellery. There are no rules when it comes to working with wax and lots of ways you can create different texture and patterns on your ring. Our instructions booklet and helpful hints on Instagram will guide you through the process using different techniques to create your perfect ring.
Our kits supply all the tools you need to carve, sculpt and create your very own signet ring.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's pretty simple really.
- Choose your desired thickness and ring size, we send you the kit, you send your finished carving back to us in the prepaid envelope provided in your kit, we then have your ring cast in sterling silver, polish it by hand and then post it back to you!
Your kit comes with the following:
- canvas pouch, ring sizer, thumb protector, carving tools, craft knife, pencil
- 2 signet waxes (one for practice, one for real) although you can pay £40 extra to have your second cast.
- Extra block of wax to practice texture and engraving on, file, sandpaper, instructions booklet with pages to sketch your ideas on, return card, prepaid envelope and gift box to send your waxes back to us in.
- We will always be on hand to give you any help and advice via our instagram or email.
Please select your size as well as your chosen thickness. For sizing your wax will come to you as either an extra small, small, medium, large, extra large and will later be sized to your exact fit. For reference extra small is ring size J-L small is size M-O medium is sizes P-R large is sizes S-U and extra large is sizes V-X
Waxes are available in 2 thicknesses - 4mm and 8mm.
- This kit is currently only available to UK addresses. Due to this kit containing a craft knife by purchasing you are confirming you are over the age of 18
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.